MonetaVerde Community Forums
Sign in to follow this  
farfa

me and... me

hello i'm new and very noob on this thing, like crypto-money or crypto-honey... so i decided the other night to start a new politic about money. i thing we can do big stuff with our big idea... we d'ont need bank, and their money (for now i just need their money to buy something to eat...)

so i'm from France, i little boy wo whant to participate on this curency

i hope you accept me (but if you d'ont accept me, i'm not going to leave so easy. :P

i work in a FAB-LAB, i know lasercut, embroidery, 3dprint... so if you want i can help on that..

so have a nice day !

Ah oui, je suis Français, ça je l'ai déjà dit... du coup, ne m'en veuillez pas trop de mal parler l'Anglais ;) -> go to " reverso.net "xD

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Welcome aboard Farfa!

2 hours ago, farfa said:

i work in a FAB-LAB, i know lasercut, embroidery, 3dprint... so if you want i can help on that..

as far as this goes you might be able to help once we have all the technical side of things down. Perhaps you could sell MonetaVerde trinkets and accessories in order to spread the word that MonetaVerde is back full force once the time comes! You'll be able to pocket some extra Verde and spread the word!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

hi @Farfa, welcome to the forum!

I am not very familiar with the FAB-LAB work, but maybe you can help us by giving us your opinion about how we are doing things here, or how we could improve them.

Anyway, thanks for joining!

• Like 2

Hi @farfa, FAB-LAB eh? That's awesome.

I work at USCutter.com. We had 3D printers at one point, cool stuff. 

Anyway, welcome to the community. We're happy to have you and excited to see what you bring to the community!