Jump to content
MonetaVerde Community Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jakzodiac

Error: Failed to connect to any of seed peers

Recommended Posts

I haven't launched a new seed server just yet but I do plan to within the next few days. If you receive this error at any point between now and then, try adding the following seed peers using the command option:

-seed-node ADDRESS_HERE

176.9.47.243:8580
148.251.51.113:8580
207.244.77.149:8580

So for the first one, it would be 

-seed-node 176.9.47.243:8580

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hi i try some seed but get always messages like this one in yellow

2018-Feb-12 19:36:05.971742 [P2P2][79.138.112.160:52737 INC]Sync data returned unknown top block: 3740 -> 1908110 [1904370 blocks (1322 days) behind]
SYNCHRONIZATION started

and some time message like this one in red

2018-Feb-12 19:36:42.439560 [P2P8]ERROR c:\users\user\monetaverde\contrib\epee\include\net\levin_protocol_handler_async.h:638 [35.227.28.16:26080 OUT]Failed to do_send()

someone can help me ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, farfa said:

hi i try some seed but get always messages like this one in yellow


2018-Feb-12 19:36:05.971742 [P2P2][79.138.112.160:52737 INC]Sync data returned unknown top block: 3740 -> 1908110 [1904370 blocks (1322 days) behind]
SYNCHRONIZATION started

and some time message like this one in red


2018-Feb-12 19:36:42.439560 [P2P8]ERROR c:\users\user\monetaverde\contrib\epee\include\net\levin_protocol_handler_async.h:638 [35.227.28.16:26080 OUT]Failed to do_send()

someone can help me ?

Hi @farfa, while you still have the first message, there is nothing wrong. It will still continue to sync. Just check that the Block ID does increase and the number of days behind decreases with every of those messages. if you want to check whether the system still syncs, please type set_log 1(this will display a lot of information what the system is doing). to revert this massive amount of info, please type set_log 0. Do not forget to enter the "save" command once in a while (stores the blockchain data), so if the daemon for some reason stops syncing, all your effort isn't lost.

Let me know if it helped:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ok thanks i see in %appdata%/monetaverde folder the size of file increase, so it's a good news :)

thanks for the reply

and hapy mining !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so i got so any red lines.... isn't good ...

2018-Feb-12 21:11:08.592213 [P2P5]ERROR c:\users\user\monetaverde\contrib\epee\include\net\levin_protocol_handler_async.h:638 [88.99.88.217:54258 INC]Failed to do_send()
2018-Feb-12 21:11:08.623467 [P2P5]ERROR c:\users\user\monetaverde\contrib\epee\include\net\abstract_tcp_server2.inl:307 send que size is more than ABSTRACT_SERVER_SEND_QUE_MAX_COUNT(100), shutting down connection
2018-Feb-12 21:11:08.623467 [P2P5]ERROR c:\users\user\monetaverde\contrib\epee\include\net\levin_protocol_handler_async.h:638 [88.99.88.217:54258 INC]Failed to do_send()
2018-Feb-12 21:11:08.654754 [P2P5]ERROR c:\users\user\monetaverde\contrib\epee\include\net\abstract_tcp_server2.inl:307 send que size is more than ABSTRACT_SERVER_SEND_QUE_MAX_COUNT(100), shutting down connection
2018-Feb-12 21:11:08.670349 [P2P5]ERROR c:\users\user\monetaverde\contrib\epee\include\net\levin_protocol_handler_async.h:638 [88.99.88.217:54258 INC]Failed to do_send()
2018-Feb-12 21:11:08.701602 [P2P5]ERROR c:\users\user\monetaverde\contrib\epee\include\net\abstract_tcp_server2.inl:307 send que size is more than ABSTRACT_SERVER_SEND_QUE_MAX_COUNT(100), shutting down connection
2018-Feb-12 21:11:08.717226 [P2P5]ERROR c:\users\user\monetaverde\contrib\epee\include\net\levin_protocol_handler_async.h:638 [88.99.88.217:54258 INC]Failed to do_send()
2018-Feb-12 21:11:08.748480 [P2P5]ERROR c:\users\user\monetaverde\contrib\epee\include\net\abstract_tcp_server2.inl:307 send que size is more than ABSTRACT_SERVER_SEND_QUE_MAX_COUNT(100), shutting down connection
2018-Feb-12 21:11:08.764106 [P2P5]ERROR c:\users\user\monetaverde\contrib\epee\include\net\levin_protocol_handler_async.h:638 [88.99.88.217:54258 INC]Failed to do_send()
2018-Feb-12 21:11:08.779732 [P2P5]ERROR c:\users\user\monetaverde\contrib\epee\include\net\abstract_tcp_server2.inl:307 send que size is more than ABSTRACT_SERVER_SEND_QUE_MAX_COUNT(100), shutting down connection
2018-Feb-12 21:11:08.779732 [P2P5]ERROR c:\users\user\monetaverde\contrib\epee\include\net\levin_protocol_handler_async.h:638 [88.99.88.217:54258 INC]Failed to do_send()

where do the ip adress come from ? i try to lunch deamon by itself but get same red lines....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, farfa said:

so i got so any red lines.... isn't good ...


2018-Feb-12 21:11:08.592213 [P2P5]ERROR c:\users\user\monetaverde\contrib\epee\include\net\levin_protocol_handler_async.h:638 [88.99.88.217:54258 INC]Failed to do_send()
2018-Feb-12 21:11:08.623467 [P2P5]ERROR c:\users\user\monetaverde\contrib\epee\include\net\abstract_tcp_server2.inl:307 send que size is more than ABSTRACT_SERVER_SEND_QUE_MAX_COUNT(100), shutting down connection
2018-Feb-12 21:11:08.623467 [P2P5]ERROR c:\users\user\monetaverde\contrib\epee\include\net\levin_protocol_handler_async.h:638 [88.99.88.217:54258 INC]Failed to do_send()
2018-Feb-12 21:11:08.654754 [P2P5]ERROR c:\users\user\monetaverde\contrib\epee\include\net\abstract_tcp_server2.inl:307 send que size is more than ABSTRACT_SERVER_SEND_QUE_MAX_COUNT(100), shutting down connection
2018-Feb-12 21:11:08.670349 [P2P5]ERROR c:\users\user\monetaverde\contrib\epee\include\net\levin_protocol_handler_async.h:638 [88.99.88.217:54258 INC]Failed to do_send()
2018-Feb-12 21:11:08.701602 [P2P5]ERROR c:\users\user\monetaverde\contrib\epee\include\net\abstract_tcp_server2.inl:307 send que size is more than ABSTRACT_SERVER_SEND_QUE_MAX_COUNT(100), shutting down connection
2018-Feb-12 21:11:08.717226 [P2P5]ERROR c:\users\user\monetaverde\contrib\epee\include\net\levin_protocol_handler_async.h:638 [88.99.88.217:54258 INC]Failed to do_send()
2018-Feb-12 21:11:08.748480 [P2P5]ERROR c:\users\user\monetaverde\contrib\epee\include\net\abstract_tcp_server2.inl:307 send que size is more than ABSTRACT_SERVER_SEND_QUE_MAX_COUNT(100), shutting down connection
2018-Feb-12 21:11:08.764106 [P2P5]ERROR c:\users\user\monetaverde\contrib\epee\include\net\levin_protocol_handler_async.h:638 [88.99.88.217:54258 INC]Failed to do_send()
2018-Feb-12 21:11:08.779732 [P2P5]ERROR c:\users\user\monetaverde\contrib\epee\include\net\abstract_tcp_server2.inl:307 send que size is more than ABSTRACT_SERVER_SEND_QUE_MAX_COUNT(100), shutting down connection
2018-Feb-12 21:11:08.779732 [P2P5]ERROR c:\users\user\monetaverde\contrib\epee\include\net\levin_protocol_handler_async.h:638 [88.99.88.217:54258 INC]Failed to do_send()

where do the ip adress come from ? i try to lunch deamon by itself but get same red lines....

Have you tryed to start Deamon with:

monetaverded.exe --add-exclusive-node 35.227.28.16:26080 --seed-node 176.9.47.243:8580 --seed-node 66.85.133.156:26080 --seed-node 35.227.28.16:26080

give it a try.

 

you could get some red lines ONLY when EXIT command is applyed.

 

Regards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hi thanks for your reply ;)

i got same, when i see red line i send "save" command... and it restart with yellow info... i don't understand very well where come the problem... hehe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the last error say more than other i think

2018-Feb-12 21:44:41.994296 [P2P4]ERROR c:\users\user\monetaverde\contrib\epee\include\net\levin_protocol_handler_async.h:439 [83.132.25.179:26080 OUT]Signature mismatch, connection will be closed

i use the 2004 version of monetaverded on windows10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi @farfa,

I'm still investigating the root cause of the earlier errors you mentioned, but your latest error message is quite clear. I'm seeing it too on the seed nodes.

I believe someone is trying to create a fork on our network and hasn't changed the ports. I could be wrong though. The last message indicates someone using the public IP 83.132.25.179 is running a version of the software that has a key that does not much up with our network key.

You can manually remove these peers if you wish, but I'd say leave them open for the time being. We'll see what happens.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, jakzodiac said:

The last message indicates someone using the public IP 83.132.25.179 is running a version of the software that has a key that does not much up with our network key.

hum.... that is my IP.... how can that be possible???? What am i doing wrong?

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Ocix33 said:

hum.... that is my IP.... how can that be possible???? What am i doing wrong?

@Ocix33 Told you you broke the blockchain with the 4 hour gapxD. Still just joking;). Maybe you want to quit the daemon, remove the files in the %appdata%/monetaverde directory EXCEPT the BlockChain.bin and restart the daemon? (I've done this myself a couple of times when the daemon didn't start properly and it fixed it).

Best regards,

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×