MonetaVerde Community Forums
Sign in to follow this  
saeua

Ideas for business

Now, in order to get a crypto currency, you need to spend electricity, I propose that in order to obtain a crypto currency, you need to generate electricity using alternative energy sources, solar panels, wind farms, etc. Transmit the generated energy into the crypto currency.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, saeua said:

Now, in order to get a crypto currency, you need to spend electricity, I propose that in order to obtain a crypto currency, you need to generate electricity using alternative energy sources, solar panels, wind farms, etc. Transmit the generated energy into the crypto currency.

I like the idea, but how do you impose to check this and program this?;)

But I do believe even though we need energy to mine crypto's, this energy CAN be durable harvested, in contrast to, for example, gold. Have you ever seen in what way gold is being mined in the tropical rain-forest? It's a disgrace to say the best. So in that respect those who talk about the environment problems due to energy usage from mining crypto's in the media (TV etc.) are just looking for a new way to blame crypto's.

Best regards,

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Actually, it exists already: https://solarcoin.org/

For sure is not a basic blockchain crypto, this one work with enterprise directly. For example, in France, a Hydroelectric central get paid in crypto (maybe euro too), and even some family get rewarded by a society who manage the exchange in kW against euro + crypto for their client. I don't know if it's a bonus or if you have a percentage contract like 60% in euro 40% in crypto.

I currently not producing electricity, so: I cannot help you more!