MonetaVerde Community Forums
aux6d

Is your wallet heavy ?

16 minutes ago, CERON said:

@jakzodiac  @Alx282  it's a logical deduction, when everyone sees the success of this project, more people will try to revive dead coins

Has this been done before? Or are we pioneers?

On 2/14/2018 at 2:38 PM, CERON said:

yes, we are pioneers! @tinocurione

Technically Verge was sort of a revival of DogeCoinDark. They Rebranded and changed it so it wasn't just a copy cat of dogecoin, and made it useful. Its value in USD is now 10x Dogecoin. As for reviving a coin that almost completely disappeared though? It may be happening but not on a large scale. 

14 minutes ago, Holyfenix said:

Also, my holdings/Hash power. I'll switch to dual mining Inf8 with everything later today as well.

MCN.png

O.oWOW, you got some mining rig there! Nice!:D What are the specs if I may ask?

53 minutes ago, Holyfenix said:

Technically Verge was sort of a revival of DogeCoinDark. They Rebranded and changed it so it wasn't just a copy cat of dogecoin, and made it useful. Its value in USD is now 10x Dogecoin. As for reviving a coin that almost completely disappeared though? It may be happening but not on a large scale. 

I personally love the Verge project and their committed developer(s) as it shows that with vision and some good programming skills (unlike most coins which are basically a fork with the name changed) one can make a coin stand out from the crowd. B|

2 hours ago, johnJohnsson said:

O.oWOW, you got some mining rig there! Nice!:D What are the specs if I may ask?

Dedicated Rig 1: 5x 1050 gtx (no cpu mining) (hashrate is around 18-2000 H/s)

Dedicated Rig 2: 1x 1050 gtx and i7 2600 mining on 3 cores (around  480ish H/s)

Occassional rigs: 1x 1050 ti, i7 7700hq running 1 core while I'm using it and 3 when i'm not, (400-450 H/s)

1x 1050, i5 7500HQ? (I'll need to double check) running 1 core at all times, (380-430 H/s)

I plan to add all my office PC's to my hashrate as well, no GPU's but electricity is free and yes I have permission. (probably add another 2-300 h/s)

• Like 2