MonetaVerde Community Forums
GrumpyBum

Sync' MonetaVerde Blockchain

What about the location of in windows? where is the file saved?

Thank you in advance.

C:\Users\%user%\Application Data\monetaverde"\ 

blockchain.bin

p2pstate.bin

poolstate.bin 

• Like 1

Thank you both for your answers.

Just to clarify if someone else needs it, In Win10 the correct location is:

C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming

Thank you

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

And sorry for being here again... What about in MAC OS X.

Does anyone knows where the blockchain.bin is located? I'm on OS X 10.13.3 High Sierra

Thank you again.

39 minutes ago, Ocix33 said:

And sorry for being here again... What about in MAC OS X.

Does anyone knows where the blockchain.bin is located? I'm on OS X 10.13.3 High Sierra

Thank you again.

Sorry, no big Apple fan, the opposite more...I think ~/Library/<application name>/ should do the trick?

3 hours ago, johnJohnsson said:

Sorry, no big Apple fan, the opposite more...I think ~/Library/<application name>/ should do the trick?

that was exactly what i though but i don't have any monetaverde folder...

If by any chance anyone has a clue, please give us a hint..

Thank you very much.

Regards.

Yesterday synchronized Blockchain, tested the transfer from the pool to the local wallet. Someone previously wrote - pool does not out with fee by default, so the commission set it at once 0.2%. The transaction took less than 5 minutes.
I confirm, the network is working! :D

If you look at the diagram in the pool minergate, you will see that the coin was seen in April 2017, and active mining began in January 2018

mcn-all2.jpg

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, johnJohnsson said:

I am surprised though how it's possible that the number of coins dropped to 0 around April. 

This is not the first time, the same event was in 2015, judging by the schedule, the next zeroing expects us at the end of 2018

mcn-all3.jpg

mcn-all4.jpg

Hi everyone,

This is something I've been digging into as well myself.

As you all know you can't change the blockchain history. With rewards locked inside validated blocks, and a block history that goes back to 2014, we haven't lost anything.

How we query that information seems to be where this issue arrives.

So please, don't fret. Nothing is zeroing in mainchain. We just need to figure out where the RPC API is limiting the query length.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, jakzodiac said:

Hi everyone,

This is something I've been digging into as well myself.

As you all know you can't change the blockchain history. With rewards locked inside validated blocks, and a block history that goes back to 2014, we haven't lost anything.

How we query that information seems to be where this issue arrives.

So please, don't fret. Nothing is zeroing in mainchain. We just need to figure out where the RPC API is limiting the query length.

NICE:D

On 22/01/2018 at 1:00 PM, CERON said:

@jakzodiac  I already downloaded the file, in a few hours when I was at home I started the synchronization.

for users with slow internet connections, this is the link to download files from mega

for windows (64 bits):  https://mega.nz/#!O1piGZzT!AF2Q2fjK5KvdHyHhp2JYpOcRuFz0sAIHBC1nab_5oJc

for linux:  https://mega.nz/#!CsgyATCJ!tHXTO2LCoBJyIS5RPOc1RiyZ6CC22LaTDhi5IiryYGY

for MAC:  https://mega.nz/#!n4BF0bCZ!8kG1yg428-DlV_dVWjhClGOmulPcmJKFtlPF5b1sges

This would be good to have in the Download Area.

What you think?

• Thanks 2

Me again... :)

So i've finally finished sync blockchain.bin in windows 10.

I'm startiing the Deamon with this commad:

monetaverded.exe --add-exclusive-node 35.227.28.16:26080 --seed-node 176.9.47.243:8580 --seed-node 66.85.133.156:26080 --seed-node 35.227.28.16:26080

I've created a local wallet, transfered WITH SUCCESS  1.00000000 from minergate to the wallet. So it's syncing and working  (My first Million!!!! :D)

Tryed to do some mining using the Deamon and not the pool.

Questions:

1 - Using the previous command was it supposed for me to get any result?

My balance did not move at all...

2 - I've upload the whole Blockchain.bin to mega.nz in 500MB files. I can provide the links if someone wants. (isn't it a good thing to have it available for new persons? it surely will be quicker!)

3 - Is it possible to mine using the deamon and connect to minergate pool? If so, someone care to help how to do it?

Regards.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ocix33 said:

monetaverded.exe --add-exclusive-node 35.227.28.16:26080 --seed-node 176.9.47.243:8580 --seed-node 66.85.133.156:26080 --seed-node 35.227.28.16:26080

I've created a local wallet, transfered WITH SUCCESS  1.00000000 from minergate to the wallet. So it's syncing and working  (My first Million!!!! :D)

Questions:

2 - I've upload the whole Blockchain.bin to mega.nz in 500MB files. I can provide the links if someone wants. (isn't it a good thing to have it available for new persons? it surely will be quicker!)

3 - Is it possible to mine using the deamon and connect to minergate pool? If so, someone care to help how to do it?

Regards.

Hi @Ocix33, Q3 cannot be both. either through pool or using local daemon. Got to go now, but hope that helps.

Best regards,

22 hours ago, Ocix33 said:

This would be good to have in the Download Area.

What you think?

Excellent suggestion. I'll knock that out this afternoon. :)

1 hour ago, Ocix33 said:

can you give me the link to try to download?

Thanks @Ocix33, i downloaded .bin file really fast on the machine with only 4GB memory and working well :D

I apologize for the poor knowledge of English. my native language is Serbian.

• Like 2

On 2/9/2018 at 4:29 PM, Ocix33 said:

Questions:

Regards.

Good work! I'd like to try to download it as well, could you also send me the links? Thank you!!!

• Like 1

I'm getting an error trying to sync with the command "--add-exclusive-node 35.227.28.16:26080 --seed-node 176.9.47.243:8580 --seed-node 66.85.133.156:26080 --seed-node 35.227.28.16:26080" It is saying connect failed. 

: 2018-Feb-24 22:40:45.907642 [P2P9][0.0.0.0:0 OUT]Connect failed to 35.227.28.16:26080

If I don't use that command,it says unable to find peers. What am I doing wrong?

9 hours ago, Talimar said:

I'm getting an error trying to sync with the command "--add-exclusive-node 35.227.28.16:26080 --seed-node 176.9.47.243:8580 --seed-node 66.85.133.156:26080 --seed-node 35.227.28.16:26080" It is saying connect failed. 

: 2018-Feb-24 22:40:45.907642 [P2P9][0.0.0.0:0 OUT]Connect failed to 35.227.28.16:26080

If I don't use that command,it says unable to find peers. What am I doing wrong?

Hi There and welcome to the forum.

You are not doing anything wrong. We're experiencing some issues with the nodes that the almighty @jakzodiac is trying to solve. 

You can follow the whole issue and try some other possible solutions in this post 

Regards, and in the meantime, keep mining! ;) 

• Thanks 1