MonetaVerde Community Forums
jakzodiac

How do you all like the forum

Hi everyone,

I'm just curious how you all like the forum software. When picking it, I tried to find the most dynamic, and user friendly managed solution. So far, I'm pretty happy with it myself. 

What are your thoughts?

I generally like it, clean and fast. It could use some decorating (e.g. banner), but I guess that's unrelated to the software and can be customized :) and also I find the advertisements make it look less professional, any ideas to that?

Edited by johnJohnsson
  • Like 1

I could care less about bells and whistles. If it is efficient, that's all that matters to me. As far as advertising, as long as you aren't doing a bunch of annoying popup ads, not that big of a deal. This isn't charity work after all. You're trying to revive a dead currency. 

• Like 3

On 16/01/2018 at 7:05 PM, jakzodiac said:

Hi everyone,

I'm just curious how you all like the forum software. When picking it, I tried to find the most dynamic, and user friendly managed solution. So far, I'm pretty happy with it myself. 

What are your thoughts?

Considering that this forum will be the new face of the coin in the near future, i think it would be good to quit the blue in heather and putt it a little greener like the new logo. Also, the new logo would be awesome to be visible for the new persons arriving the community.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Ocix33 said:

Considering that this forum will be the new face of the coin in the near future, i think it would be good to quit the blue in heather and putt it a little greener like the new logo. Also, the new logo would be awesome to be visible for the new persons arriving the community.

Yes, that's a great idea!

• Like 2

i agree with @JohnJohnsson: clean and fast.

The project need a public cryptocurrencies address, so the members can (donate) help finance the forum. 

• Thanks 1