MonetaVerde Community Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JMcHaffie

Online purchasing for MCN

I have a small online marketplace. Basically an internet radio station, will be able to purchase music direct from artists, some swag, things like that. I would be willing to work out the MCN API when it becomes available if anyone is interested in something like that. Just something to throw out there and see if there is enough interest for the effort. :)

Take care all

• Like 7

On 10/1/2018 at 9:12 PM, JMcHaffie said:

I have a small online marketplace. Basically an internet radio station, will be able to purchase music direct from artists, some swag, things like that. I would be willing to work out the MCN API when it becomes available if anyone is interested in something like that. Just something to throw out there and see if there is enough interest for the effort. :)

Take care all

link?

• Like 1

No link at the moment. I'm redesigning the online shop right now, which was why I mentioned it. I've decided on designing my own payment portal that will be strictly PayPal (and cards through them) based, and then I am currently experimenting with APIs from Cryptonator, etc. for real-time currency conversions. 

I'm thinking that it would be a good jump-start for MCN to have some kind of marketplaces to use the coin. Even if it is rather niche. I'd be willing to absorb some costs by putting some items up for "sale" on a marketed MCN page until the coin begins circulating value again. Then it would just naturally become an actual 'benefit of using MCN' sale page, once I can setup an API hooked into an exchange, rather than just using a server-side rpc wallet for transactions. 

So basically I was just looking for any input on whether music and such would be of interest to anyone - for me to implement MCN into the system? 

Thanks!

@JMcHaffie good for you, it's a great idea, you would be the first to use MCN as a payment method. you would be something like the "PIONEER". ;) 

Currently I have been talking with some friends in the university about the possibility of creating a web page in which the cryptocurrencies that do not take place in the big exchange houses like "hitbtc" and "poloniex" can be traded.

but it's just a project to be done in the very distant future ha ha  :/

Edited by CERON